This article was co-authored by wikiHow Staff. Our trained team of editors and researchers validate articles for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards.
This article has been viewed 85,193 times.
This is a guide on how to relax your feet from a hard day at work or school and ease away the pain!
- 1Fill two pans with water, one with hot, one with cold.In the pan with hot add some rock salt. Rock salt is know to have various properties, one of which is to ease pain.
- 2Take off your shoes and socks and dip your bare feet in the cold water for 60 seconds.Advertisement
- 3Remove and then put your feet into the hot water for 60 seconds.
- 4Repeat steps 2 and 3 three times.
- 5Dry your feet with a towel.
- 6Rub Foot Lotion on your feet so that they are smooth.