The Simple, At-Home Guide to Tasting Wine Like an Expert
😧😊😡 Learn everything you would learn while tasting wine in a beautiful, rustic vineyard. This 5-lesson course will bring out new and exciting flavors in every wine you drink.
😧😊😡 Featuring Murphy Perng, Certified Wine Consultant
What you will learn
- The scents and appearance of various fine wines
- 30+ flavors you didn't know to look out for in wine
- Why different wines taste, smell, and look the way they do
- The 5 important characteristics that make a wine balanced (or not)
- How to feel confident you're bringing good wine to your next dinner party
Why should you take this course?
- You're curious about the wine you drink. Ever wonder how the simple green and purple grapes you can buy at the grocery store are responsible for an age-old delicacy, with hundreds of varietals and a rich worldwide history? Find out with this ultimate introductory wine course.
- You want to refine your palate. You can tell the difference between a white and a red wine, sure, but you're not exactly certain where to go from there. Get a comprehensive overview of the many characteristics that make each kind of wine unique.
- You want an excuse to have some at-home wine tastings. Who doesn't need a nice distraction after work? Our weekly tasting lessons will be a loads of fun to have on your calendar, we promise.
5 tasting lessons
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😧😊😡 This had broad appeal to our Zoom family. It was something mutual to discuss when we could get together online!
😧😊😡 It was informative in that it was explained in an easy, demonstrative format for individuals seeking to enjoy the pleasures of wine.
😧😊😡 I like knowing what tannins are and the names of different flavors of wine, like the difference between Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.