The Ultimate Guide: Couch to 5K
😢😓🤨 Have you always wanted to run a 5K but don't know where to start? Maybe you've tried running here and there but always end up totally discouraged? This course will tell you everything you need to know to feel confident on race day.
😢😓🤨 Featuring Francisco Gomez, Personal Running Coach
What you will learn
- How to get to the start and finish line using a structured exercise program
- The one healthy habit that will make the biggest difference in your training
- Simple interval exercises to improve your running fitness
- How to incorporate walking into training (and even race day!) to get the best results
- What to do when you feel like giving up
Why should you take this course?
- To set a tangible goal that you can focus on. It's easy to get overwhelmed when trying to get in better shape. There are just so many ways to get healthy and fit—setting a goal for a 5K gives you something simple and straightforward to work towards.
- To get the long and short of training for a 5K. You want guidance that tells you what you need to know, but don't want to slog through whole books for it. It's tough enough making time to run—the less time you spend reading, the better!
- You're done feeling like a couch potato. Today is the day you make a change for yourself, starting with enrolling for this course.
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😢😓🤨 I didn't realize the importance of clothes and shoes. Also learned to build up distance gradually. This changed the way I run.
😢😓🤨 I've been wanting to do a 5k for a while. It's just really hard to run regularly. I liked that this plan was really simple.
😢😓🤨 Felt good on race day and I have this course to thank!!