The Simple Stress Management Plan
😪😆🤡 Struggling with stress? That's common. Learning the tools to effectively manage your stress? That's special. Get the ultimate toolkit to learn why we feel stressed, how to change your perspective, and why stress can actually fuel you to get active.
😪😆🤡 Featuring Dr. Chloe Carmichael, Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist
What you will learn
- What stress really is, and how your body reacts when it's happening
- How to take any situation and reframe it to be less stressful
- Daily routines for minimizing your chances of feeling pressured
- Strategies for using your senses to productively connect with your stress
- Ways to channel your stress into positive action and emotions
Why should you take this course?
- To work through your feelings of stress. After identifying where your (totally normal!) stress comes from, you will build a stress response toolkit that will help you towards a more balanced outlook.
- To feel more grounded when moments of stress occur. Stress is going to happen. However, there are so many helpful ways to approach it that will feel good and keep you grounded.
- To find the perks of stress. Learn how you can actually use stressful situations to fuel you to undertake beneficial activities.
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😪😆🤡 Stress feels like it's taking over my life WAY less now. Thank you so much, you all really have a solution for everything!
😪😆🤡 Wow. Thank you wikiHow–after taking this course, my life is happier and far less stressful. Reframing situations has changed how I live my life.
😪😆🤡 Thank you so much for this useful advice. It has really helped me to change my environmental state, take things easy, and approach things happening to me with a better mindset!