Paint like a Pro: Expert Tips for Projects Big and Small
😈😭😮 You’d be surprised how a fresh coat of paint can make any room look brand new. Learn how to revamp your home into the place of your dreams with professional tips on painting, priming, sanding, and more.
😈😭😮 Featuring Barry Zakar, Handyman, James Guth, Painting Specialist and Patrick Coye, Painting Specialist
What you will learn
- 3 project-specific ways to protect your floors when you paint
- How to use cut-ins to start your paint project
- When primer, sanding, and semigloss paint are your friends (and when they’re not!)
- The #1 mistake people make with paint rollers
- How to minimize the cleanup time for any paint project, no matter how large
- Qualifications to look for when hiring professional painters
Why should you take this course?
- You want to spruce up your home. If you’re looking to get that newly renovated feel without the new renovation costs, there’s no better way to spice up a room than with a new paint job.
- You want to cut costs on simple painting projects. Painting can be a fun and simple DIY to take on, and you’ll save a ton of money on contractors by doing it yourself.
- You’ve painted your home before, but want an expert's perspective. Learn what handymen and painting specialists have figured out that most people haven’t—yet.
Meet the Experts
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😈😭😮 I thought I knew what I was doing when it came to paint jobs, but I learned a ton in this course. The stuff about sanding was especially helpful for me. I really liked the videos — that’s how I learn best. Thanks!
😈😭😮 Not surprised to know I’ve been using the paint rollers wrong. This course made me feel so much more knowledgeable about paint jobs around the house. Even if I hire a pro, I’ll have a much better idea of what I need and why. Very empowering!
😈😭😮 Really glad that I’ll be able to take on these jobs on my own! My wife and I are going to paint our bathroom this weekend, and I feel so much more ready, especially when it comes to picking out supplies.