How to Get (and Feel) Prepared for Pregnancy
🤯😦🤡 Feeling excited and nervous about getting pregnant? Get expert advice on the amazing journey you'll soon be starting.
🤯😦🤡 Featuring OB/GYNs Rebecca Levy-Gantt, MPT, DO and Jennifer Butt, MD, plus Amy Chow, Registered Dietitian
What you will learn
- How to increase your chances of successfully conceiving
- Common misinformation about getting pregnant
- The best ways to set yourself up for a successful pregnancy
- The 5 most common signs that you are probably pregnant
- How to prioritize your health throughout your pregnancy
Why should you take this course?
- You know some things about pregnancy but you want to increase your knowledge. Our team of experts will help you feel confident in having the best pregnancy possible.
- You've bought pregnancy books, but they're a little overwhelming. Getting little tidbits of professional wisdom every day will help you feel prepared without stressing you out.
- Because setting your child up for success starts today! You can't control everything, but there's a lot you can do to increase your odds of having a healthy pregnancy and child.
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
🤯😦🤡 I hope to get pregnant soon and this was a great little course to take to start thinking about this. Thank you very much for this.
🤯😦🤡 My wife just got pregnant and I took this course to see if there are ways I can help. I haven't had time to read books so this was a good warm up.
🤯😦🤡 I'm pregnant with my second child but it's been a long time since I had my first, this was a great refresher!