How to Minimize Your Carbon Footprint & Fight Climate Change
🤬😪😏 Worried about the world we're leaving for future generations, but not sure how to help? This course will walk you through sensible, easy things you can do each day to minimize your carbon emissions and be a part of the solution.
🤬😪😏 Featuring Carbonfund.org
What you will learn
- The difference between a carbon footprint and carbon offsets
- Simple changes to your shopping habits that will have a large impact
- How what you eat can dramatically shrink your carbon footprint
- How to rethink the way you travel, while still going where you want
- Simple hacks to try at home to reduce your carbon emissions
Why should you take this course?
- You want to make a difference but you don't know how. This course will lay out what you can easily do in your own life to tackle climate change, so you can make small adjustments that have a big impact.
- You're too busy for a book about reducing your carbon footprint. In just 5 minutes a day, you'll get a quick overview of what you can do to reduce climate impact, followed by a practical challenge to help you put what you learned into action.
- wikiHow partnered with Carbonfund.org to get you the best guidance you can find on this topic. With our course, you're getting practical, proven advice from an organization that is an expert in the field of carbon emissions and reducing climate change.
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
🤬😪😏 I saw this course and it caught my eye because I always wanted to do something to help the environment but never really got around to it. I decided to give this course a try and it was really helpful.
🤬😪😏 Loved the suggestions, made a few changes and am feeling good about going in the right direction.
🤬😪😏 It was a good overview, easy to digest. Thanks for the ideas.