The Proven Playbook to Writing a Winning Resume in Just 7 Days
😠😕😢 Turn recruiters’ heads with a resume that shows off the best, most professional you! Finally feel confident turning in a resume that checks all the boxes your potential employer is looking for, and doesn't contain common mistakes that tank applicants' chances in the job market.
😠😕😢 Featuring Lucy Yeh, Career & Life Coach
What you will learn
- Formatting and layout guidelines for a professional looking resume
- How to customize your experience to each job you apply for
- Common resume cliches you need to avoid
- How to frame extracurriculars, soft skills, and volunteering to enhance your job candidacy
- The proofreading checklist you need to follow to get your dream job
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about job searching
Why should you take this course?
- To look like the best candidate you can for job postings. Learn how to tailor your resume to each job posting, so that recruiters walk away impressed with how well you fit what they’re looking for.
- To send in your resume with 100% certainty you’ve put your best foot forward. A careless typo, resume cliche, or awkward sentence can make even the best candidate look bad.
- To learn what recruiters want to see (from an actual recruiter). We worked with Lucy Yeh, an active recruiter, to make sure our advice applies to what real recruiters are looking for in a variety of industries.
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😠😕😢 I was feeling really stuck trying to represent my experience, even though I felt like I was a good fit for the jobs I was applying for. Once I took this course, the resume sort of just flowed out of me. Thanks wikiHow!
😠😕😢 This course helped me create a resume that I feel really proud to send out. Before, I always felt this pang of insecurity whenever I uploaded a resume to a job application. So glad that’s changed!
😠😕😢 I’m back to update you that I actually got a job after 2 months of searching, after updating my resume with your course. Thank you so much for the invaluable help.