The Top 10 Things You Need to Know About Home Improvement
😁🤔🤮 If you want to be a savvy and cost-cutting homeowner, find out what these top contractors, home renovators, and property developers have to say about home improvement.
😁🤔🤮 Featuring Art Fricke, Home Renovation & Repair Specialist, Gerber Ortiz-Vega, Masonry Specialist, and Nick Yahoodain, General Contractor
What you will learn
- The toolkit you need to fix anything in your home
- The best ways to confront common home issues, from leaking ceilings to peeling walls
- Simple makeover tactics like installing new shelves and reapplying caulk
- How to find zoning and property laws regarding big home development projects
- Proven tips for refinishing brick and creating beautiful brick walkways
- The easiest way to test if you’re ready for a home remodel
Why should you take this course?
- To become a confident and informed homeowner. Get the tools and expert knowledge you need to carry out routine home maintenance and confront common home snafus.
- To cut costs when you take common home issues into your own hands. Owning a home doesn't have to feel like poking holes in your pockets anymore. Take your home into your own hands and feel proud of the space you’ve created.
- To improve the feel and function of your home with simple DIYs. You’d be surprised how much better your living space can feel with a few new kitchen shelves and an upgraded brick walkway in your backyard.
Meet the Experts
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😁🤔🤮 I just bought my first home, and this really helped me to cut costs on repairs I thought I needed to call someone else to do. I always use wikiHow for simple repairs, but it was great to get it all together in a course like this. This is definitely going to pay off in the next few years.
😁🤔🤮 I’ve been looking at the bricks on our back wall for years thinking they needed a complete overhaul, and thanks to the lesson on brick painting and refinishing they are looking brand new. I had no idea that was something I could do myself, and I had a huge smile on my face all day afterwards.
😁🤔🤮 As a single mom, I wanted to get some of the basic skills I need to fix stuff in the house, and this course did not disappoint. I feel so much more confident and knowledgeable after taking this. Thanks wikiHow!