Boost Your Well-Being: wikiHow’s Healthy Mind Masterclass
😬😇🤢 Kickstart a healthier you—physically, mentally, and emotionally. Expert strategies to reset your routine, boost your happiness, and improve your life in just one week.
😬😇🤢 Written in partnership with Mental Health America
What you will learn
- Easy steps to reset, recharge, and boost your mental health
- Why it's completely normal to experience ruts in life, and how to get out of them when they happen
- Daily challenges to brighten your day (the kind of homework you want to do!)
- How to reflect on your habits to make changes that will make you feel better for good
- Ways to prioritize gratitude, creativity, and relationship-building in your daily life
Why should you take this course?
- Because you want your mental health to be better. No matter where your mental health or happiness is, anyone can use a reset to feel and live more positively.
- You thrive on practical, easy-to-follow advice. Take active steps to work through your struggles and revitalize your daily routines. Get practice appreciating and strengthening your personal connections using concrete tips provided by this course.
- To break the cycle of getting into unhealthy thinking patterns. Learn how to get out of tired, humdrum patterns that aren’t fulfilling, then commit to achieving life goals that will make you happier and healthier over time!
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😬😇🤢 This course helped recenter my way of thinking and living, that I learned over time from many great people and situations in life. Also received helpful reminders to be aware of the good things/people in life. I’m definitely going to keep revisiting this content. Thank you so much wikiHow!
😬😇🤢 Thank you so much for preparing the tips in this course. They helped me a lot to clear my mind, gain more happiness, and offered many useful and inspired methods to improve my happiness. I sincerely wish more people will benefit from courses like this.
😬😇🤢 This course helped me calm down and reset when I was feeling very upset and distressed. It helped me understand that those feelings are part of life, and others also experience them. I also learned about many ways to cope. Thank you for your work!