What you will learn
- How to repair (and prevent) heat damage to overstyled hair
- How to add shine to your hair with all-natural argan oil
- The best at-home hair maintenance techniques for keeping your hair looking great
- The top ingredients to avoid in your hair care routine
- How to get curled hair to last for days
Why should you take this course?
- To get shiny, frizz-free hair. Learn how all-natural argan oil can add shine to dried out hair and help prevent heat damage from blowdryers.
- To say goodbye to split ends. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get rid of split ends. With a few simple lifestyle changes, you can protect your hair from a lot of long-term damage.
- To style your hair for success. Learn expert techniques you can use at home to curl hair, style short hair, and even grow out curtain bangs!
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😊😪😢 Turns out I had all of the “bad” ingredients in my shampoo and conditioner! So crazy that it makes your hair shinier in the short term but worse in the long term… I immediately went online and was able to find healthier shampoo and conditioner. It took my hair a while to get used to it, but I like the feel already.
😊😪😢 I curl my hair all the time, and never prep with oil. Jenny’s tips were really helpful on this, and I’m glad I took this course!
😊😪😢 I didn’t understand why I was getting so many split ends, and this course really helped clear it up. I’m going to have to stop letting my purse fall over my hair! Getting a little trim helped too… I haven’t been in quite some time.