Boost Your Confidence in Times of Self Doubt
😮😚😢 Learn therapist-recommended techniques that will help you conquer doubt, cultivate self-acceptance, become more confident in yourself, and get closer to achieving your goals.
😮😚😢 Featuring Donna T. Novak, Psy.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist
What you will learn
- How superficial confidence differs from true confidence
- How to change the way you talk to yourself in both the short and long-term
- Your unique strengths and how to focus on them
- 3 easy ways to feel confident every single day
- 10 habits that will alter your confidence in the long run
Why should you take this course?
- Improve your self esteem by challenging your inner voice. You've probably heard the saying that you are your own worst critic. Flip the script on the negativity in your inner voice through positive affirmations.
- Get physical about your confidence. Discover how dressing up, pursuing your hobbies, and even sitting up straight can impact your confidence.
- Try out practical habits that can lead to life-long confidence. Try on different lifestyle and mindset shifts, like surrounding yourself with positive people and getting organized, to see what sticks.
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😮😚😢 I loved learning how to write out positive affirmations, what kind of effective language to use, and how to be more concrete and specific about my goals.
😮😚😢 I'm working hard on my self-confidence so I can show up better at work, and hopefully get that promotion. This course really helped, especially the section on identifying your strengths.
😮😚😢 I like how there are so many different ideas on how to improve your confidence. I really liked learning about positive affirmations, and I'm excited to do these every day.