Redefine Your Look: 5 Days to Better Style, for Men
😰🤔🧐 Create timeless outfits and learn daily habits that will make you feel more confident. Plus, cultivate confidence in your personal style, and learn how to look sharp in a suit.
😰🤔🧐 Featuring Shelley Golden, Chloée Ohayon-Crosby, and Paul Julch, professional personal stylists
What you will learn
- How to select and pair simple, versatile items of clothing
- Formal dress essentials that will help you impress others before you even speak
- Tips for finding and curating your own personal style
- How to style fundamental pieces like sneakers, hoodies, sweaters, and belts
Why should you take this course?
- Because you want to learn what clothes will make you look more polished. Simple changes in your wardrobe can be the difference between looking untidy and attracting people’s attention (in a good way).
- You’re clueless when it comes to dressing up. Ever wondered why the suit you’re wearing isn’t the least bit flattering? Hint: It’s not you. It’s the fit. Learn how to measure and style a suit so you don't have to worry about looking shabby.
- You want to look more stylish and put together. Having better style can help you feel more confident, and that confidence will help you tackle the world with renewed energy and self-assurance.
Meet the Experts
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😰🤔🧐 This was very helpful for me in getting my stuff together with my wardrobe. I always pretended this stuff didn’t matter, but since getting older I’ve realized that it’s something I’m actually lacking in. This course gave me the skills I needed to shop for myself and start dressing well enough for people to actually take me seriously.
😰🤔🧐 I went on a date after this course, and the woman actually complimented me on my dress shirt. I’ve never been one to get compliments on my clothes before, and it felt surprisingly good. Thanks for the help.
😰🤔🧐 Very helpful, covered everything that I wanted to know when I signed up for the course. This has definitely helped me to feel more confident. I feel more professional at work, and my wife has noticed a difference too.