How to Be Fluent in Body Language
😏🤯🤥 Do you ever feel like you're completely misreading people's signals? Just like any other language, body language can be learned. In less than a week, you'll be able to know if someone is uncomfortable, flirting, or upset just by reading their non-verbal cues.
😏🤯🤥 Featuring Maureen Taylor, Communications Coach
What you will learn
- What percentage of our communication is actually verbal (can you guess?)
- How to spot the seven universal facial gestures people use when they express an emotion
- The four levels of social distance and what they tell you about how someone feels about you
- An exercise to practice and improve your ability to make eye contact
- What you need to know about body language on dates, during job interviews, and while negotiating
Why should you take this course?
- You want to understand the difference between what people say and what they mean.Communication exists far beyond words, and can sometimes be just the tip of the iceberg. You want to understand other people's intentions, and knowing how to interpret body language correctly will get you there.
- You'd like more control over how you communicate. Learning how body language works will inform you on what your own body language expresses to others. These skills will help you align your mind with your body, making you a more strategic communicator.
- You want razor-sharp social skills, whether personal or professional. You want to perform well at work, and you also want a thriving personal life. Understanding and appropriately reacting to non-verbal cues is an essential skill that will serve you well, whether during presentations, first dates, or tough conversations.
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
😏🤯🤥 This course helped me so much– now I am more careful about watching people's actions are before talking or reacting. It's already come in handy so much, especially in more sensitive situations where I want to take care of people's feelings. Thanks!
😏🤯🤥 This course, as with anything I find on wikiHow, was interesting, very helpful and useful! The lessons were understandable and straight to the point. This is why wikiHow is my favorite–whatever you're curious about, you can learn, no problem!
😏🤯🤥 This course has helped me understand better how to conduct myself and express myself more openly. Beyond that, I feel like I am way more equipped to react, recognize how people are feeling more, and be aware of my own actions.