What your child will learn
- How scientists launch space ships and astronauts into space
- Why planets move around the sun
- What asteroids are made of and how they react to magnets
- How electrons and the forces of physics make objects like rollercoasters and bumper cars move
Why should you get this course for your child?
- To save time. It's tough to string together educational projects to keep your kid busy and learning. These projects were designed by the California Science Center for their virtual Hands-On Science Camp, so you can trust that the projects are professionally curated and age-appropriate to maximize learning.
- Because you want to foster your child's love of science. Leverage their curiosity and fascination with science to help them get ahead academically. Getting kids to do homework can be like pulling teeth, but making toys is so much fun!
- So your child can learn at home with your help. All of these projects are completely achievable and accessible at home. You don't need to go to a science center or a lab. Many kids have completed this science camp virtually, so you know the projects are approachable.
5 Science Projects
Meet the Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
What are others saying?
🤣😮😑 Anytime I can get my kids something that teaches them stuff while being fun is a total score! This workbook was a winner. My kids had fun and it was cool to see what they learned!
🤣😮😑 This was a great purchase for the family. My son and I built these together over the past few weeks, and both had a great time.
🤣😮😑 Cool activities from wikiHow. Would buy more stuff like this again from them, they know what they're doing with education products.